Wednesday 4 December 2013

Birthday In The Beaches

I don't know why I forgot to post these.  I suspect though that I had assumed they were already uploaded.  However it went down, I am staring at them this morning and they are waiting to be posted.  These photos are from my birthday outing.  I took the day off during the week and spent it with my lovely lady Allison.  We were not sure at first where to visit or even what to do for the day.  Since our first apartment together was in Toronto's Beaches neighbourhood, I ultimately decided to go there for the day.

The sun was shining, the birds were out, and the people were not.  It made for a great morning and afternoon as the two of us grabbed a coffee and walked along the boardwalk.  Down on the water was where I was snapping the majority of my photos, as the ducks and water were looking great under the shining sun.







(A large freight boat off in the distance)





(Alli trying to call one of the squirrels out from behind the tree)

(And the squirrel...)

2 comments:

  1. Some tasty looking mallards there:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite unique and colorful photos!! Beautiful work once again♥

    ReplyDelete