Saturday 3 August 2013

The People and Friends of Chatham-Kent/Norfolk County (Civic Holiday, 2013)

So I try my best to take some good landscape shots but my camera/lens was ultimately designed for low light action shots and portraits.  So what a better way to test out the new lenses by taking random shots of people and animals during my visit.  Many thanks go out to the people in these shots (Kevin, Chloe, and Kendal) for giving me the approval to put these up for display.

(Frances is my sister's lionhead rabbit that she adopted a few months ago.)

(Kevin is a family friend and boyfriend of my sister.  Thanks again Kevin!)

(Kendal and Chloe are my girlfriend's niece and nephew.  We haven't visited them in a few months so they were very happy to see us.)

(I asked Chloe to give a big smile for her mum so I could show her the quality of some of these photos.)

(Auntie Alli & I decided to take the twins off their mum's hands for the afternoon, so what a better place to go then Port Burwell beach for some water, sandcastles and snacks afterwards!)

(Say hello to Otis.  He is my uncle Al's hunting partner and best bud to play fetch with.)


(My uncle decided to take us all out on his new boat and Otis tagged along for the ride.)

(And of course when we return home we have our little Abi just gabbing our ear off!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow I loved every one of these photos. They were so bright and colorful.

    ReplyDelete