Sunday 25 August 2013

Sunday Afternoon Bike Ride (August 25th, 2013)

So being that I had three concerts to attend, I did not get my weekly supply of bike riding.  Feeling bored and lethargic I took it upon myself to grab my camera and head out on a nice long bike ride around the city.  My trek took me all over the city including highlights like Casa Loma, Buskerfest and some bike trails that I frequent in season.  I highly recommend checking out a few of these attractions if you are ever in the area.

(My first stop of the day was the lovely Casa Loma.  Lots and lots of visitors when I was cruising by.)

(Queens Park was under construction so it wasn't very photogenic, but the front gardens were beautiful!)

(One of my favourite buildings.  The Canada Life building with the CN Tower in the background.)

(Very interesting performance from the three birds and of course their ringmaster which you can see below.) 

(And commanding the beasts!)

(Someone has some of the feathers still on their beak.  Water must make a few of them itchy.) 

(The ducks and wildlife were really cool to get up and close with.  Most of which didn't mind me hanging around taking snapshots.)

(Drying off after a swim in the water.) 

(Steady...steady)


(Yonge Street from Davisville down to approx. Health Street/St. Clair Avenue.  Taken from the Kay Gardner Beltline Trail.)

No comments:

Post a Comment