Wednesday 7 November 2012

Machine Head & All That Remains @ The Sound Academy (Nov. 7th, 2013)

My first official press pass for my website.  I was soooo effin excited and nervous at the same time.  I had no idea what I was getting myself into and have never gone through any procedures on how to go about this.  Luckily the promoter was very nice and explained everything to me.  It was quite the fun little experience to walk up, take some shots for three songs then head to the bar for a beer and wait for the next band.  Now the real bummer about this shows was that I initially got the press pass for the headliner of the evening (Dethklok) but just as soon as they were about to go on, my battery died on the camera.  What are the odds?!

All That Remains




 




Machine Head







No comments:

Post a Comment